The new ResMed N30i is a hybrid between a nasal and nasal pillow mask.
The ResMed N30i mask does have a few distinguishing features to set it apart from the other CPAP nasal masks on the market.
First and foremost, the mask is designed with a curved cradle cushion designed to provide a comfortable, stable seal that is unobtrusive
Another notable difference is the “Top of the head” design that gives patients the freedom to sleep in any position and closer to their bed partner. This design may be effective in reducing tangles in your tubing throughout the night.
The ResMed AirFit N30i comes in two frame sizes: Standard and Small. Both packages contain 3 different cushions sized Small, Medium and Wide.
AirFit N30i Features:
- Quick Release Elbow - allows for flexible movement and connection
- SpringFit frame - designed for a broader fit range
- Integrated soft sleeves - designed for built-in comfort
- Unobtrusive under-the-nose cushion - covers less of the face than a nasal mask
- Integrated chassis - created to provide additional support
- Curved cushion design - cradles the nose for added stability and comfort
- Septum bridge membrane - designed for a stable seal